Please note: This registration is valid only for purchases of LS2 Helmets within the United States.
ATTENTION! Very important:
LS2 Helmets are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original purchaser for 2 years from the date of purchase. LS2 Helmets will repair or replace any helmet found to be defective. Crash damage, misuse and abuse, and normal wear and tear are not covered. Scratches are not covered, whether on the helmet or face shield.
Before you submit your registration:
- PLEASE SEE YOUR DEALER FIRST. Often what appears to be a warranty problem can be easily fixed, and dealers understand what to look for. If they are not able to help you, please contact us via email at email@example.com, or call us at 1-888-968-9888.
- RETURN AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED. We want to be sure to take good care of you and your helmet, so to allow us to properly track your helmet, an RMA number is required BEFORE any product is returned to LS2 helmets/Allwin Powersports Corp. Products returned without an RMA will be refused by our receiving department.
- PHOTOS AND VIDEO CAN HELP us determine quickly whether or not a helmet challenge is a warranty item. Please feel free to include photos or video to show us your concerns when you send us an email.
- Helmets need to be inspected before LS2 Helmets/Allwin Powersports Corp. can determine if it is a warranty situation. For three months from the date of purchase, LS2 will reimburse any freight charges if the helmet is found to be defective. Please call for a Return Authorization, return the helmet to Allwin Powersports freight prepaid and include a copy of your shipping receipt. After the helmet is inspected and determined to be a warranty situation, we will send you a check for the amount of the freight charges. After three months, the purchaser must return the helmet freight prepaid. If the helmet is found to be defective, it will be repaired or replaced at LS2 Helmets discretion and we will pay the return freight. If the helmet is deemed to be free from defects, the consumer is responsible for return freight.
- To be eligible for warranty, the helmet must be in its original, unaltered condition. LS2 helmets are engineered to work as they are delivered. Due to potential chemical inconsistencies in paints and glues that could potentially alter or damage the helmets materials, helmets cannot be painted. Adding stickers is a bad idea. No modifications, such as drilling, changing the strap, or any other modifications are allowed and any modification will void the warranty and the insurance coverage. You are allowed to replace the comfort padding and shields, etc., with the correct original replacement parts from LS2 Helmets.