The LS2 FF392 Junior full-face motorcycle helmet offers kids the look, feel and features of a full-sized lid at a very affordable price. The aerodynamic, lightweight shell is made of LS2’s HTPP composite. The flow-through ventilation is fully adjustable. Just like its big brothers, the helmet comfort liner uses 3D Laser cut foam for a comfortable, precise fit.
Mom will appreciate that the liner is fully removable and washable, and is treated to be bacteria and odor resistant. (Hand wash and air dry liners.) It even has a quick release strap for a secure fit and easy on and off. The DOT approved FF392 Junior comes with a 5-Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, HTPP composite helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it’s cold.
- The shield is optically correct and the helmet has a wide eye port for great visibility.
- Liner is fully removable and washable, anti-bacterial and odor resistant so you can keep it as fresh as new.
- Quick release strap for easy on and off.