LS2 OF569 Scape – Do you ever feel a little claustrophobic in your full-face helmet? Take the comfort and convenience of the OF569 and add a snap on chin bar for additional protection and you have one of the most versatile motorcycle helmets on the market today. The OF569 Scape shares the same optically correct, scratch resistant face shield as the OF569. It slides up and out of the way when you want it to, and has LS2’s Radial Tool-less Quick Release for easy shield changes.
There are cutouts at the sides of the shell to offer superior peripheral vision and allow you to keep track of what’s going on around you. It uses LS2’s Full Eclipse Drop Down Sunscreen that engages and retracts with the touch of a button. The same bacteria and odor resistant comfort padding is fully removable and washable. Just like the OF569, the strap system on the Scape is what really sets this apart from other open face motorcycle helmets.
In addition to the regular chinstrap with quick release, there are two additional straps that secure at the back of the helmet to cradle your head and help prevent roll-off when you need it most. The added protection of the snap in chin bar offers the perfect balance of protection and freedom. We include a quick release chinstrap for easy on and off. Covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. DOT/ECE approved.
- Open face, ¾ design shell offers protection combined with a wide field of visibility.
- Flip-up, optically correct shield, plus built-in Full Eclipse Sun Shield make it easy to control how much air and light you want.
- 4-point retnetion strap with quick release buckle for a secure fit that will stay on your head.
- Adjustable, flow-through ventilation so you can have some control over the elements.
- HPTT composite shell and DOT/ECE approval provides added confidence.
- Removable chin bar for added protection.