TThe LS2 FF387 is a full-featured, fiberglass motorcycle helmet at a bargain price. It keeps with the LS2 tradition of "Best quality for the price. Best price for the quality." The shell is an aerodynamic Tricomposite fiberglass. It's lightweight and really helps keep the rider more comfortable and less fatigued. The flow-through ventilation is fully adjustable and easy to operate. It lets you decide just how much air you need, no matter the weather. LS2's Short-Shift® Tool-less Quick Release makes swapping shields a breeze.
The Face Shield is scratch resistant and optically correct and the eye port is wide, assisting with your peripheral vision. A quick release strap offers secure retention and makes getting the FF387 easy to get on or off. LS2 uses 3D Laser Technology to cut our cheek foam from one solid block of high quality material, so the helmet really fits your face, making it all-day comfortable. The comfort liner is made from technical fabric and wicks moisture to help keep you dryer and more comfortable. It's treated to resist bacteria and odor, and is fully removable and washable, so you can keep it as fresh as the day it was new. (Hand wash and air dry liners.) The LS2 FF387 full-face motorcycle helmet has a 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. THIS MODEL HAS AN OVAL FIT. DOT/ECE approved.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, tricomposite fiberglass helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it's cold.
- The shield is optically correct, uses LS2's ShortShift® Tool-Less Quick Release System and the helmet has a wide eye port for great visibility
- Moisture wicking liner is fully removable and washable, and is bacteria and odor resistant so you can keep it as fresh as new
- Quick release strap for easy on and off.