The CR1 FF396 is LS2's premier sport helmet and offers everything you need, and nothing you don't in a performance motorcycle helmet. The lightweight, aerodynamic tri-composite fiberglass shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. The AirGO built in air pump allows you to adjust the cheek pads for a perfect fit. The cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Technology. The technical fabric liner is treated to resist odor and bacteria. It's fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable.
The CR1 uses a traditional "Double-D Ring" strap for a secure fit. The FogFighter® Face Shield uses LS2's Short-Shift® Tool-less Quick Release to make shield swaps easy and quick. The LS2 CR1 FF396; a performance helmet with everything you need and nothing you don't. Whether you're a racer, sport rider, tourer or commuter, you'll find the performance you need, all at an unbelievably low price. THIS MODEL HAS A LONG OVAL FIT. DOT and ECE certified and covered by a 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, tricomposite fiberglass helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Built-in AirGo Pump Fit System and LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology foam cheek pads for all-day comfort and a perfect fit.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it's cold.
- The ShortShift® Tool-less Quick Release, optically correct Fog Fighter Face Shield is scratch and fog resistant, and the wide eye port offers great visibility so you can keep an eye on what's happening around you.
- The technical fabric helmet liner is fully removable and washable, bacteria and odor resistant, so you can keep it as fresh as new.