Do you have a big head? Hard to find a shell that fits? Then the LS2 FF569 is perfect for you. This is the largest shell our factory makes and is only available in 3X, 4X and 5X sizes. It uses a lightweight, Tricomposite fiberglass shell. The liner is a technical fabric that wicks moisture and dries fast to keep you more comfortable. Plus, the liner resists bacteria and odor, and is fully removable and washable.
The scratch resistant and optically correct face shield has a tool-less quick release mechanism for easy shield swaps. The cheek pads are cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. If you’ve had trouble finding a lid that fits, the LS2 FF359 might be the answer to the question. Available in any color you want, as long as it’s black. DOT approved and covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, tricomposite carbon fiber and Kevlar® helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it’s cold.
- The shield is optically correct and scratch resistant, and the helmet has a wide eye port for great visibility.
- Moisture wicking liner is fully removable and washable, and is treated to be bacteria and odor resistant so you can keep it as fresh as new.
- Secure "Double-D Ring" chinstrap.