The LS2 MX 456 is the helmet Cyril Despres used to win the 2013 Dakar Rally. The LS2 engineers and technicians developed an ultra-lightweight, tricomposite fiberglass shell. The MX456 weighs only 3.15 pound (in a medium size). You’ll be stunned the first time you hold it in your hand, and you’ll forget you have it on when you go riding.
There’s a built-in air pump fit system that surrounds your head, so you can get a perfect fit with the just a few pumps. Full flow-through ventilation and a wicking, technical fabric liner keeps you cooler and drier. The liner is fully washable and removable so you can keep it fresh. The MX456 was proven at Dakar. Whether motocross, desert, trail, or enduro, this is a serious piece of equipment for the serious off-road rider.
- This is the helmet that won the Dakar Rally in 2013.
- Tricomposite Fiberglass Shell.
- Built in air pump fit system throughout comfort liner.
- Large intake and exhaust ports for true flow-through ventilation.
- Technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool.