LS2 Helmets are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship to the end consumer for a period of 5 years from the date of retail sale. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable. It does not cover normal wear and tear or crash damage. Neglect and abuse will void the warranty.
- The consumer must return the helmet FREIGHT PAID and properly packaged to avoid any additional damage during shipping.
- Within the first 90 days of purchase, should the product prove to be defective, Allwin Powersports Corp. will reimburse the consumer for freight charges.
- After 90 days, but before 365 days, return freight to Allwin Powersports Corp. is the responsibility of the consumer. Allwin Powersports Corp. will pay the freight charges back to the consumer.
- After 365 days, all freight charges are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Consumers must call Allwin Powersports Corp. for a return authorization number, and that number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the return packaging.
PLEASE NOTE: We really want to provide excellent service and we don’t mean to make you jump through extra hoops. Unfortunately, we are not able to track items without a return authorization number and we don’t want to lose your helmet. Any package received without a prominently displayed return number will be refused and returned at the expense of the shipper.
- All requests for warranty MUST INCLUDE PROOF OF PURCHASE in the form of a copy of the original receipt or paperwork.
- · Requests for warranty without receipt may be accepted, but all freight charges are the responsibility of the consumer.
- All returns must include a note explaining the reason for the return, as well as contact information from the consumer.
- Returned product will be evaluated and if deemed defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Allwin Powersports Corp.
- In the event that a product is still covered and returned for warranty but is no longer available, Allwin Powersports Corp. will do its best to offer a suitable replacement of equivalent value.
- Items added to the helmet such as but not limited to communication devices must be removed before helmet is returned and are not covered by this warranty.
- Allwin Powersports is not responsible for any device or material that was not a part of the original unit and we cannot repair a helmet that has any additional equipment added. We will in no way accept responsibility for any additional equipment or device that was not part of the original product as delivered by the factory.
- Modifications to the helmet are not covered and are emphatically discouraged.
- Helmets are tested in their original manufactured condition. Allwin Powersports Corp. and LS2 Helmets cannot guarantee the performance of a helmet that has been modified from the original condition in any way. We advise against and do not approve any modifications to our products. Do not drill the shell or EPS or alter the shell or EPS in any way. Modifications are at the consumers risk and are not covered by our warranty or any insurance. By making or allowing any modification to the helmet the consumer acknowledges and accepts all responsibility and all risk for the performance of the product.
- Any addition or modification that changes the structure and/or integrity of the helmet in any way voids this warranty.
Special warranty refresh program. If you return a helmet for a warranty repair, LS2 offers a “make it almost new” program. This is offered through the dealer where the helmet was originally purchased. For $19.98 we will replace the original liner and cheek pads with a new unit. For an additional $24.98, we will replace your shield. If your helmet has a drop-down sun shield, we’ll include that in the price.